Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
And don’t worry. NONE of these are screamers. I wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
“Nature is a haunted house - but Art - is a house that tries to be haunted.”
― Emily Dickinson, The Complete Poems
I found a ghost town while driving though the midwest. I spent the day wading through dead grass and exploring the vacant homes. A rusty water tower lay on the outskirts of the town and the yards were littered with old cars.
New life took over the town. Birds had built nests in many of the homes and there was a dead lamb in one. As it grew dark it began to rain. I picked the house with the cleanest bed and slept inside as I listened to rain drip through holes in the ceiling and patter on the roof. I woke up early to the sounds of raccoons near me on the stairs.
This is actually really scary once you think about it. There are newspapers and lightbulbs and a painting on the desk in the second picture. There’s a trailer in the fourth, along with numerous cars. There are pots and personal effects in the second to last, and the place is trashed. What made everyone leave in such a hurry that they didn’t have time to grab what was dear to them, or even leave in their cars? Why would they leave them there, and not even consider driving away? What madness inflicted all of the residents to simply leave, without taking anything?
The reason why the room was pink was because on black and white film, hues of red become dark shades of black. Pink is the perfect balance to give it that dark creepy grey.
oh fuck no.
HELL TO THE NAW MOTHAFUCKAZ
Ahaha that looks so cool, I’d be like WAIT COME BACK!!
fuck that son i’d be out
This is actually really funny if you think about it. I mean, there was totally some sort of ghost or demon about to kill her but then that sheet blew straight into its face and it was so embarrassed that it decided to disappear.
Tremble, mortal, for I am Zerendikos, and I will drag your howling soul to—
AH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IT’S ALL OVER MY FACE
WHAT IS THAT SMELL
IS THAT FUCKING FEBREEZE
FUCK DAMMIT SHIT FORGET THIS I’M OUT
made by filmmaker David F. Sandberg
Someone described it as “I normally can’t stand horror stuff, but this one was short enough to stomach. Once. After that, it’s all nope nope nope, and I’m never turning my lights off ever again.”
i did not appreciate that…
welp. im never sleeping again. who’s with me?
WHY DID YOU BRING THIS TO MY DASH? NOW I WANNA WATCH IT BUT I DON’T AND IT’S CONFUSING AND SAD.
DON’T DO IT STRAGGLE! I STRONGLY SUGGEST AGAINST THIS!
This was the spooky video that gave me horrible thoughts last night. ;-;
Ok, I need someone to tell me what happens in the video (the story) so I don’t watch it. Please guise!
Step 1: Lady turns out hallway light, and the shadow of a person is clear, standing at the other end of the hall. Lady turns on lights and there is no trace of a body-shape to cause such a shadow.
Step 2: Lady keeps switching light on and off to see what the heck…and suddenly a figure is standing right beside her in the dark. Lady duck tapes the hallway light to the “on” position.
Step 3: Lady lies down in bed, with room door open a crack to let in hallway light. Bed-side lamp is on. She hears floors squeak and groan in the hall, and finally hears rapid footsteps. The hallway light goes out and that send her throwing her blanket over her head.
Step 4: Lady peaks out from blanket, the bedroom door is wide open. She throws blanket over head again and notices that bedside lamp is flickering. She reaches her hand and securely plugs the lamp plug to the outlet and hides under blanket again.
Step 5: Lady peeks out again and the hallway light is on again, and the bedroom door is only open a crack. Everything appears normal, just as how it was left. Lady looks at beside lamp by her head. A terrifying figure is suddenly smiling at her, in full lamp light.
I shit you not I made it to step 2 and had to stop watching
this was three days ago
and I’m still jumpy
IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART OR FRIGHTEN EASY PLEASE DO NOT WATCH
If you ever think how white people act in horror movies is just a stereotype remember that my grandma used to work in an insane asylum and for fun during her downtime on the night shift she would wander around the abandoned tunnels under the asylum where 8 people had died
what the fuck your grandma is metal as fuck
i’m a hopeless Romantic. walk with me in the graveyards of gothic cathedrals, transcend the confines of elitist and rationalistic structures of discourse, and join me in an eternal spiritual quest for the strange and sublime.
Anonymous asked: Any tips on how to write a character who is being possessed?
- Levels and Signs of Demonic Possession
- Demons, Possession, and Exorcisms
- Demon and Demon Possession
- TV Tropes: Demonic Possession
- Exorcism: Facts and Fiction
- The Stories Behind Four Exorcisms
- Demons and demonic possessions
- Demons: origins and Christianity, etc.
You didn’t specify on the type of possession, so I went with the general, good ol’ demonic one. Another type that occurs to me is mutant/superpower type of possession or mind control, where a character has the power to control someone else’s mind and/or body.